[App_rpt] Problems with Echolink on app_rpt

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Oct 12 01:12:27 UTC 2008

By removing the radio-secure context you have now broken your incoming
allstarlink connectivity. The problem is the fact that there is a dollar
sign and curly braces around the node number 2250!! Restore the old
radio-secure context and get rid of the dollar sign and curly braces,
then change the context back to radio-secure in echolink.conf and
everything should be ok.

Steve
WA6ZFT