[App_rpt] Problems with Echolink on app_rpt

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:10:47 UTC 2008

If thats the case, then youre not running the latest version of app_rpt. That will not happen in the latest versions.

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:06:17 +0100
From: g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
To: app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Subject: Re: [App_rpt] Problems with Echolink on app_rpt

Hi Steve and thanks for the reply.

After much messing about - and learning in the porcess of course - I've fixed it!

The context [radio-secure] in the example given in the instructions at http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/echolink.html where it tells you what to put in your extensions.conf file may be incorrect.

I had the following in there and it didnt work for incoming calls:

[radio-secure]
exten => ${2250},1,rpt,${2250}
I replaced it with:

[echolink-in]
exten => 2250,1,rpt(2250|X)
and commented out the reference to [radio-secure] in my Echolink.conf file and added one at the end for [echolink-in] and everything is now working, both in and out!

Clearly I can see the differebetween the two statements but being a real Asterisk newbie, it really means nothing to me so I dont know what the effect of the wrong statement would be!

Sorry to be so vague but I have now got it all working, so thank you for replying.

Now, who can tell me how to get IRLP working?  Please?

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend

Kind regards,

Matt
G4RKY
Node 2250 & 2237