[App_rpt-users] URI's I/O fan control

John Scoggin aat3bf at armymars.net
Thu Apr 2 18:17:49 UTC 2009

All --

You might find this page useful: http://www.irlpcables.com/alinco_drxx5t_mobile.html

I agree with Randy - when it comes to "cooking my finals", I prefer a simple solution.  If you really want to do it right, use a normally-open thermostat to control the fan power and a normally-closed thermostat to control the transmitter main power. :-) (obviously with values of operation far enough apart NOT to fall into each other's dead-band!)

73,

john

John K Scoggin, Jr. W3JKS/AAT3BF/AAM3EDE/AAA9SL

"WLMM - Sic faciunt omnes (Winlink 2000, Everyone is doing it.)"

US Army Military Affiliate Radio System

Delaware Gateway Station AAB3DE

Special Consultant - Technology

Emergency Operations Officer - Delaware

ARRL Assistant Section Manager - Delaware

Email: aat3bf at armymars.net

Telephone: (302) 451-5000