[App_rpt-users] DTMF with App_Rpt

AFA6VC AFA6VC at usafmars.net
Fri Apr 10 23:51:58 UTC 2009

Hi to all on the list,

Troubleshooting DTMF commands with my app_rpt setup running as a simplex
node. Maybe someone here has seen this...

I can send DTMF commands from my HT to the simplex node. It shows up
properly on the CLI. If I send "*80" it shows up as receiving a "*", then an
"8" and then a "0". The problem is that the command won't always execute. In
this case, sometimes it will ID and other times it won't. Same holds true
for other commands (linking and unlinking). Before I roll back to an earlier
version, is this an app_rpt issue or should I go looking somewhere else? I
have tried both with and without PL.

Thanks,
73
Vic