[App_rpt-users] app_rpt as a controller

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Wed Apr 15 02:20:59 UTC 2009

Hi Steve and all;

Now that I have caught the controller bug, and further to my previous
note on the same topic, I see that the USB fob and the URI's do actually
have two audio outputs (left and right).  Further usbradio.conf can also
be configured such that output 'A' is audio and output 'B' is the tone.

This is great... my question then is whether the tone output can be
enabled or disabled for things like the ID, courtesy tone, etc, and
further whether the timing between the drop of PL and drop of carrier
can be configured?

Same would apply for the composite audio scenario as well.

Thanks!

Ramesh.