[App_rpt-users] Problem with HF remote

Stephen Rodgers sales at qrvc.com
Thu Apr 16 05:22:42 UTC 2009

George,

You might want to try putting a few printf statements in the
check_freq_ft897 or check_freq_ic706 function to see if it is returning
a -1 on a valid 6 meter frequency.

You will have to run asterisk in the foreground to see the outputs of
the printfs. In an ACID distribution you can kill the asterisk
background task using the /root/scripts/astdn.sh script. To run asterisk
in the foreground, type asterisk -vvvvvc.

Steve
WA6ZFT