[App_rpt-users] USB Radio config question

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 19:45:47 UTC 2009

Hi,
I must be doing something wrong here.

I need pre-emphasised audio for my set up here but when I set the txprelim
to yes I cant detect any difference in the audio. I would expect it to be
much more toppy if it were pre-emphasised.

Also, when going thru the audio level set up procedure, I am unable to set
any of the levels right - they all seem to be all or nothing, that is any
non zero value results in maximum output level.

I've managed to get away with it on the other nodes I have by using external
pots but I am clearly doing something wrong!

Can I edit the usbradio_tune_usb.conf file to make some changes or am I
going to bust something?

I've searched on the usual web sites but cant find anything other then the
well known audio set up procedure.

Thanks in advance for any help or info received.

Matt
G4RKY