[App_rpt-users] USB Radio config question

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Aug 12 20:03:36 UTC 2009

In my case I needed to turn on the software 20db attenuator to get
the rx in a tuneable range, and until rx is working I do not think
you can set tx....There is a parameter to invoke the 20db pad in the
config file....I am using Icom F420 discriminator feeds..and they
were too hot to be tuneable....adding the pad in the config file
fixed it right up...

Doug
KD8B