[App_rpt-users] Zaptel directory goes missing on node

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 21 12:38:00 UTC 2009

Hi Steve, I know this is a wierd one.

Eric is out of town for the moment , but its possible I can get you
access to one of his nodes to have a look.

 From what I understand Eric is using the regular ACID install and has
not indicated that he did nay updates of Centos.

The nodes are configured for simplex and are using chan IRLP and Chan
Echolink.

I have updated his App_Rpt.c to 0192 and chan IRLP to the latest before
his last event.

Since then he has done a reinstall from the ACID disk so I'm not up to
date on the version of two files.

The /usr/src/zaptel directory seems to be the one going missing.

I can send you login info off line if you think it might help.

Thanks,

Jon VA3RQ