[App_rpt-users] rpt_extnodes not updating...

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Sat Aug 22 12:47:44 UTC 2009

Hi Steve / Jim;

I've noticed that the rpt_extnodes file has not been updating recently...

Here's the file info from #2200:

-rwx------  1 root root 14713 Aug 20 21:41 rpt_extnodes
-rw-r--r--  1 root root     0 Aug 22 08:41 rpt_extnodes-temp

Here's the file info from #2461, which I have been soak testing here for
the past week, and intend to send it back to its owner today:

-rwx------  1 root root 14717 Aug 18 00:15 rpt_extnodes
-rw-r--r--  1 root root     0 Aug 22 08:44 rpt_extnodes-temp

Notice that the temp file is being created, so the script is running,
but obviously failing (to connect to the server perhaps?)

Hopefully an easy fix...

Cheers,

Ramesh.