[App_rpt-users] echolink config help

Todd Birkenholtz birkey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 02:33:42 UTC 2009

Mars and Steve,

Thanks for the response It wasn't what I wanted to hear but it did explain
why I couldn't get two-way audio to work correctly through Echolink.  I
assumed the the Echolink driver used some type of vox to convert it to a
by-directional circuit using the  magic inside app_rpt.

N0PCO, you gave me a couple of options to think over and in typical HAM
fashion it looks like I am going to need some duct tape and baling twine...
I like it !!  ;-)

Do either of you know if the dtpDir soluton will work in the same manner?

Thanks again for your detailed response to my issue.

73  W0IOU
Todd Birkenholtz