[App_rpt-users] usbradio similar driver with non usb sound cards?

Shayne Hughes n6spe at arrl.net
Mon Dec 7 17:19:23 UTC 2009

I made the changes to usbradio that you suggest about a year or so ago,
and it worked ok.  However I was just getting started with app-rpt, and
there were some other little issues I was having.  I decided to mod the
cm108 device and see how that compared.  Unless you're using the
recommended hardware/software, it's really hard for anyone to help.

I haven't gone back to it only because of lack of time and interest, but
I should be able to dig up the modified source if you want.  On the
other hand, I think it only amounted to a dozen or so lines of code.

Shayne