[App_rpt-users] [SPAM-FILTERED-BY-INTTEK] FW: Device usb currently not active

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Dec 14 07:36:27 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

I use the DMK URI boards. I decided that the additional expense was
far outweighed by the ease of use.

But, if you want to roll your own, check out:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128002&cm_re=usbaudio-_-29-128-002-_-Product

I've got many of these and haven't had any problems....

73, David kb4fxc