[App_rpt-users] Location of source code for usbradio.c and xpmr bits please ?

Steve Zingman szingman at informx.com
Thu Jul 2 09:27:07 UTC 2009

MW0CQU wrote:
> Hmmm..... I sympathise about the fork!, but nevertheless its a damned
> shame :-/
>
> Well..... my dilema is quite simple - I can't run another PC in the
> house for economic / environmental / fan noise / RF noise / CoWC (*)
> reasons ( theres allready 6 running 24/7!! plus at least 4 others ,
> plus windows mobile devices )
>
> However, I do have a second stand alone Linux server not running
> asterisk in the same DMZ, but theres so much else going
> on with that box (apache / proftpd / terrabyte+ NAS, virtualisation,
> webcams, skype gateway, and so on )
> that theres no way  I  can trash it and reinstall  ACID - WAYYY too
> much work.
>
> Is there a "build from scratch" readme in the SVN checkout please ? I
> just want to ensure I have the "make" order right
>
> Anyone had any success running ACID with a USB sound fob under
> virtualisation ? I know other asterisk distros had
> sound stability problems running virtualised?

I'm running a hub (Node 2100) under VMWare ESX with no problems.
I have no sound hardware on the VM, so I can't comment on sound issues.
It's running on Debian 5.0 (Lenny)

For a "roll your own" readme, I would suggest a place to start is the
ACID scripts.
I'll be out of town for a few weeks. When I get back I'll post my
install script for Debian.

73, Steve N4IRS