[App_rpt-users] Packages in Limey Linux D201GLY2

Dale J. Robertson dale at nap.us.com
Sat Jul 4 16:14:07 UTC 2009

Hello,
I would like to use socat on my LL box as a remote virtual com port for
a windows application controlling my Kenwood TS2K (in addition to
iax-rpt). The pre-built CF image does not appear to include the socat
binaries.
Do I just edit the socat line in the d201gly2-buildroot.config file
(despite the do not edit warning)
to include it in a new image build?
Also, the readme file makes reference to a PACKAGES file that includes
all the packages in a build. I have been unable to locate this file.
73
Dale NV8U