[App_rpt-users] Packages in Limey Linux D201GLY2

Dale J. Robertson dale at nap.us.com
Sat Jul 4 19:00:20 UTC 2009

No Joy,
./configure bails out with;
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.

seems like it is looking for /lib/cpp and it just isn't there.

to add insult to injury, it seems like Ubuntu 9.04 won't build Limey
Linux either.
I decided to try a build without changes just to see. the build script
can not find or run 'makeinfo'

73
Dale NV8U