[App_rpt-users] CM108 modification

Eagle Link Customer Service services at eaglelink.net
Wed Jul 8 00:24:30 UTC 2009

Ok, I'm modifying a CM108 USB adapter, and though I've done it before I can't remember if whether the picture or the schematics are correct in the pdf file.  In the picture, I see that for the mic input (RX Audio) has the twisted (or just soldered) end of the 68K and 470K attached to the 9 pin connector.  In the schematic, the twisted end is attached to a capacitor (which isn't in the picture and directions) and then to the mic input on the USB adapter.

Can anybody tell me which way is the correct way to hook this up?

Thanks,
Jeff