[App_rpt-users] CM108 modification

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Jul 8 13:10:46 UTC 2009

The schematic looks logically correct...

C2 and C3 are in the usbfob.pdf picture..

C1 does not appear to be.. It seems C1 is on the schematic but not
the construction picture.... I would think it should be there... as
to avoid DC coupling between the stages...

I just recently got some CM109 based adapters from China that are
currently available and will be making some notes on them as I
perfect a mod..electrically they are the same.... the chip is really tiny :-)

Doug