[App_rpt-users] radio tune

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Tue Jul 21 23:12:49 UTC 2009

Jeff;

> Ok, I'm having sme trouble tuning the rxnoise, but I think I know why.  I'm
> using a Motoroa Radius setup, and although the accessory pin output is
> discriminator, It is muted with the squelch on the radio.  Does anybdy know
> a way around this?  Is there a way to keep that pin from being muted?
I would think you can set the squelch open all the time in the RSS
tuning procedures..

> The other option, which I can't seem to find info on, is simply using the cor
> pin.  How would I go about configuring a node for COR.
And my last dumb question... For the moment I'm trying to set this up
without alstarlink.
How should I set this up so it's not trying to connect to allstarink?

Put a semicolon in front of the registration line in the iax.conf file..
it will stop trying..

Ok, now for the background of the setup because I know people are going
to ask.