[App_rpt-users] Bug or wrong implementation?

Bob Brown - NØEUH bbrown at byrg.net
Fri Jul 31 14:17:40 UTC 2009

(should have gone to list sorry)

I have noticed this too

i want to hook this up to a repeater directly or to a subscriber radio
in half duplex to use as remote link

and i get the same thing as your are describing.

except i am using a USB (w9sh device)
--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, NØEUH

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html