[App_rpt-users] Autopatch on a simplex node?

Bob Brown - NØEUH bbrown at byrg.net
Fri Jul 31 21:33:01 UTC 2009

I woul dnot expect a simplex pathc to work unless some kind of sampleing is
done to see if there is any RX activity on the RF side as if you have a
patch up you will be in full duplex in oder for it to work properly ( ie
Phone call = Full Duplex) simplex wont work, as in you have no control of
the communications since your TX is up all the time.
--
Thanks in Advance

  Bob Brown, NØEUH

  Kansas City Metro Area

  http://sm0kenet.net

  http://byrg.net

  http://kcdstar.byrg.net

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."