[App_rpt-users] iGoLogic i3386G

Stephen Rodgers sales at qrvc.com
Tue Jun 2 01:50:43 UTC 2009

Jim Richardson wrote:
> Has anyone been able to build limey linux for this board?
>
> What I'm trying to build is the cf image I downloaded from:
>
> http://limeylinux.org/downloads/cfimg-i3386g-1.0.7-test4.tar.gz
>
> The source I downloaded does not have a makefile entry for the i3386g.
>
> There is no kernel config file either.
>
> http://limeylinux.org/downloads/ll-vers-1.0.7-test.tar.gz
>
> Makefile
>
> #MOBO?=VIA		# for VIA Mini-itx M6000, ME6000, SP8000, or CN10000
> #MOBO?=D201GLY2		# for Intel/Jetway D201GLY-2 motherboard
> MOBO=D945GCLF		# for Intel Atom D945GCLF
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Jim. WA1SOT AllStar node 2370

A source tarball with the i3386g selection hasn't been made and uploaded
yet, but it is in the SVN tree.

Why do you feel compelled to go through the trouble of compiling limey
from sources? Source complilation poorly documented mainly due to the
fact there's a limited audience, and there are more interesting things
for me to spend my time on.

The latest 1.0.7 sources can be viewed with viewvc:

http://qrvc.com/viewvc/projects/allstar/limey-linux/trunk/?root=svn

and downloaded from svn:

svn co svn://qrvc.com/projects/allstar/limey-linux/trunk

Steve
WA6ZFT