[App_rpt-users] Location of source code for usbradio.c and xpmr bits please ?

MW0CQU MW0CQU at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 29 19:03:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I started adding app_rpt into an asterisk system here at the end of last
year, then other things
kept me away from asterisk other than maintaining my home phone system !.

Now I have a little more time (before the next calamity!) I thought I'd
pick up where I left off

But I dont want a turnkey distro at this stage I have app_rpt.c and the
digium sources I just want to add
usbradio.c and the "xpmr" folder files onto my "development" asterisk
box for a "play".

I looked over the site, and couldnt find a link,

I googled around a lot and found the code in HTML  format  (with line
numbers)  but couldn't find the raw source.

Where do I get these sources these days please ? I cant see a link to a
CVS tree either

73

'CQU