[App_rpt-users] Testing request: app_rpt 0.181 and chan_irlp 0.26

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 17 11:51:59 UTC 2009

SO far I have tested the changes to the announcements. I find that the
echolink announcements are changed as intended but I see no change to the
way the IRLP announcements work.
I still get the Male IRLP announcer first and then the female Asterisk
announcement.

I tried using the command line:
rpt cmd 2250 cop 40 2250
and
rpt cmd 2250 cop 41 2250

neither one had any effect on IRLP announcements. So I tried assigning a
DTMF code to the cop commands and this didnt work for me either.

I have a question: What are the Foreign Link Local Output Path statements
for?

Thanks,

Matt