[App_rpt-users] Testing Request: Link Activity Timer, Mantis feature request 0000010, app_rpt.c version 0.182

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 26 21:58:20 UTC 2009

Thank you Steve,
Next query..... in defining the macro to run when the timer expires, the
example given is

lnkactmacro=*52                         ; Use macro 2 in the [macros]
stanza for link activity timer

Are the macro's all prefixed with a 5 when other parts of the system refer
to them?

This may explain why my startup macro has never worked for me!

My startup macro is macro 1 and in my rpt.conf file I have

startup_macro = *1

If I change this to *51 will it work now?

Thanks,

Matt
G4RKY
Node 2250 - getting better by the minute!