[App_rpt-users] Installing Asterisk/Allstar by hand

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at vkradio.com
Tue Nov 3 02:33:46 UTC 2009

Hi, it's been a while since I've had my AllStar system running.  I'm
looking to try and get it back up and running.  However, it will be
located on a virtual server, and will be basically a conference
server.  Installing using ACID is not an option, so I will need to
configure by hand, except I will be moving my old configuration over
to the new box.

I have been meaning to do this for ages, but I had issues installing
Asterisk onto my previous VPS, that my provider wasn't able to help
with.  The new system is Xen based, so hopefully it will compile and
install now.

Anyone have any pointers?

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com