[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Re: ACID install issue anyone seen this before? anyone know the centos default root password?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Sat Nov 21 11:07:15 UTC 2009

Stephen Rodgers wrote:
> Steve Gladden wrote:

>>> I'm still at work, so I have to make this brief.
>>>
>>> It would be nice to know if a 'yum install kernel-PAE-devel'
>>> allows phase2.sh to run to completion successfully.
>>>

>>> Steve
>>> WA6ZFT
>>>

>> Steve.. it certainly does work (manually using yum to grab the changed
>> source).
>>
>> Brought it up on the Quad core Intel system New (NVidia Motherboard).
>>
>> It's working... and just like you said.. still audio dropouts here & there.
>> All of the 4 cores is at less than 1% utilization.
>> I'm pretty sure asterisk only uses one core.
>>
>> :-)
>>

> I made a change to the phase1.sh script to do the 'uname -r | grep PAE' and the install runs to completion on a non-PAE
> system. This script change has been uploaded to dl.allstarlink.org/installcd. Try re-installing from scratch on a PAE
> system and tell me if it works or not.
>
> Steve
> WA6ZFT

The install from scratch worked great on the PAE capable machine.
Also in paying more attention to the install process the PAE kernel was
installed to begin with (from the CD).
This will probably happen on any machine that has 4GB or ore ram installed.
Looks like you got it fixed!

believed to be clean.