[App_rpt-users] playback command

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:38:00 UTC 2009

Ah, thank you both for the replies.

I have this working now Stephen, thanks for that.

Now I have another related ( loosely ) question.

I wanted to use this function to play a voice ID at the top of the hour on a
repeater.

I have just ( yesterday ) added an additonal node to my system at Dundry and
now have two nodes running on 1 machine.

The instructions to achieve this were great and its easy to do, but there
was one part I wasnt 100% sure about.

In RPT.CONF, where do I put my configuration for the second node?

Do I put it right at the very end of the existing config, after the
scheduler section or do I put it after the node definition, after the
statpost commands?

I'll give it a try at the very end and see what happens....

Thanks,

Matt