[App_rpt-users] playback command

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:04:02 UTC 2009

> If you've not done this already be sure to try:
>
> rpt playback <node#> tt-weasels
>
> Trust me.. it's worthwhile.
>
> If that's not your fancy there's always tt-monkeys
>
> :-)
>
> Steve

heh heh nice one Steve, yes all sorts of fun can be had now!

Just to tie the ribbons on my related question, I now have my 2 nodes
working great using two separate stanzas in rpt.conf.

I wasnt sure of this would work but its working out well - I have two
complete sets of node configs, I left the original one as it was and pasted
a whole new one underneath it and renamed all the stanzas with a suffix of
the repeater's callsign so I know what I am doing when I edit it.

The more I find out about app_rpt the more* *I love it!

Matt