[App_rpt-users] IRLP board support?

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Thu Nov 26 19:55:31 UTC 2009

Yokshs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my first post, so pardon me if this has already been covered.
>
> I wonder if there is any way to add native support for the IRLP board to
> app-rpt?
>
> I'd like to avoid using CM108 Fobs in favor of my IRLP board. I already
> have a fan control circuit and remote transmitter shutoff via the AUX
> ports, plus I'd like to keep my hardware DTMF decoder.
>
> If native support for the IRLP board isn't possible, does anyone have
> any suggestions to get Echolink, IRLP and Asterisk working under
> TheLinkBox with my IRLP board?
>
> My attempts so far to install the ACID CD, followed by IRLP software
> have been problematic. I've also tried the opposite with limited success.

<-- Hi Kyle; I saw your post on the Asterisk Radio group as well.... I
am not sure where you got the idea that rtpDir is discontinued.... it
works quite well and for folks that want to use their IRLP board, it's
probably your only choice.

I have setup rtpDir a few times now, as well as IRLP on top of an ACID
install.  Allstar node 2200 is a hub reflector where I use rtpDir to
enable cross connectivity between Allstar, IRLP, and D Star - it works
very well indeed!

If you need help - just ask... or connect to node 2200 or IRLP 0040 and
give me a shout in the evening.

Cheers,

Ramesh.