[App_rpt-users] Default *2<node#> MONITOR mode is not just monitor to far end.

RED BUTTON MOBILE jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 29 19:54:52 UTC 2009

Ok I did some testing earlier and connected 2377 to node 2357. 2377 has
V0.203 and is running as a full duplex repeater.
Node 2357 still has V0.192. I connected in monitor mode and it worked
fine. I connected in Tranceive mode and it fine too.
No repeater tails or other stuff that I can see.
So it seem the versions I have on these nodes are not a problem for now.

Not sure what version Steve G is using but I would seem that the problem
might be in his node.

Jon VA3RQ