[App_rpt-users] How to update Allstar registration info (also find iaxRpt client)

Keith Williamson hkwilliamson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:33:55 UTC 2009

Hi,
I just got my Allstar simplex node working here in Phoenix (yaaah!) and need
to update some missing and incorrect information on my registration entry
(e.g. simplex frequency, PL, and echolink id). I saw in the archives someone
else asked this question but didn't get an answer and couldn't find a way to
do it on the website (I was logged in). Is there an online mechanism?

Also, have googled and googled but can't find a site to download iaxRpt
client. The xelatech website has been down for quite some time and I would
like to do some testing of my node using more than just the Echolink client.

Thanks in advance!

Keith, KF7DRV