[App_rpt-users] How to update Allstar registration info (also find iaxRpt client)

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:03:53 UTC 2009

For the iaxrpt, try:

http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/iaxrpt

Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 12:33:55 -0700
From: hkwilliamson at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: [App_rpt-users] How to update Allstar registration info (also find	iaxRpt client)

Hi,
I just got my Allstar simplex node working here in Phoenix (yaaah!) and need to update some missing and incorrect information on my registration entry (e.g. simplex frequency, PL, and echolink id). I saw in the archives someone else asked this question but didn't get an answer and couldn't find a way to do it on the website (I was logged in). Is there an online mechanism?

Also, have googled and googled but can't find a site to download iaxRpt client. The xelatech website has been down for quite some time and I would like to do some testing of my node using more than just the Echolink client.

Thanks in advance!
Keith, KF7DRV