[App_rpt-users] Compiling on Limey Linux

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Mon Oct 12 03:25:43 UTC 2009

Steve,

As you suggested I did a ./getsrc and a "make /usr/include/linux"
which improved things such that lame would compile.

But libmad will not. It gives me the same error as before but for C++:

checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

sox won't compile either:

Making all in src
formats.c: In function 'rewind_pipe':
formats.c:399: error: 'FILE' has no member named '_IO_read_ptr'
formats.c:399: error: 'FILE' has no member named '_IO_read_base'

Have any thoughts?
Thanks in advance once again :-)
--
Tim