[App_rpt-users] Node segfaulting help please

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 23:30:20 UTC 2009

Ah thank you for such a speedy response Steve, much appreciated. Got them
now!
I found astinstall.sh and ran that ( on the basis it couldnt be any more
broken than it was! ) and it has seemed to fix the problem.  I will leave
this node on test overnight and see how it goes.

All my nodes are Acid nodes built from the latest release - I can see you
guys have been hard at work with some exciting developments in the pipeline,
judging from my rpt.conf file!!

I need to use the rxondelay on this node, to stop this ping-pong problem, is
it straightforward to use and where do I put it in rpt.conf?

Thanks again,

Matt