[App_rpt-users] Quad PCI Radio setup

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Fri Oct 23 20:33:32 UTC 2009

I found a sample in /usr/src/configs/pciradio

Here's my zaptel.conf

tx=1000
ctcss=1000,1,1000
invertcor=y
debouncetime=10
exttone=n
channels=1

tx=1000
ctcss=1000,1,1000
invertcor=n
debouncetime=10
exttone=n
channels=2

be sure to do a "ztcfg -v" after edit...

Zaptel Version: 1.4.12.1RPT_A
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration
======================

2 channels to configure.

--
Tim
:wq

On Oct 23, 2009, at 12:33 PM, Iñaki Civico wrote:

Hi all,
i'm installing a system with Quad Radio card, but i can't find any
documentation about zaptel.conf and zapata.conf files for this card.
All seems to start ok but when i call rpt(${NODE}) i get this message:
"rpt:Sorry unable to obtain Rx channel"

In rpt.conf, rxchannel is Zap/1 and txchannel is Zap/2.

I've followed zaptel.conf comments and configured channels=1-4

# cat /proc/zaptel/2 shows this:
Span 2: PCIRADIO/0 "Board 1"

       1 PCIRADIO/0/0
       2 PCIRADIO/0/1
       3 PCIRADIO/0/2
       4 PCIRADIO/0/3

(Span 1 is ZTDUMMY)

I don't know if channels in zapata.conf must be configured with any
signalling type as with other cards like tdm400 or so.

Can anybody help me or send any working example?

Thanks in advance,
/Iñaki Civico