[App_rpt-users] Node not registering

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Thu Oct 29 18:49:31 UTC 2009

I finally have my repeater on site and running and connected through
a Untangle firewall and am not getting my node to show as being
received on the node list. I can ping the registry domain (
allstarlink.org) so basic connectivity seems ok... and I have what
appears to be the correct line un commented and what looks to be
properly formatted but no update....I must be missing something...

Do I need a hole in the firewall for the registry??? I have one for SIP.. 4569

from my iax.conf file

register=A2235:xxxxxx at register.allstarlink.org
where xxxxxx = my password....

from my rpt.conf file

statpost_program=/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null

statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

is uncommented....

I am not seeing what is wrong..

Help ??