[App_rpt-users] Experimental IRLP Reflectors

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Sun Sep 6 21:10:20 UTC 2009

I did a bit of looking into this and it turns out the ./scripts/decode
file doesn't have the bit for experimental nodes. That is..

   if [ $CMD -ge 0000 ] && \
       [ $CMD -lt 1000 ] ; then          # 0000-0999 = Experiment Block
       $SCRIPT/experimental_call exp"$CMD"

Upon further investigation I've discovered the app_rpt version of IRLP
is not updating the same as a regular IRLP node. App_rpt rsync is
syncing a directory called update-files and then never moves decode
(among other files) to the scripts directory.

Anyone know if this was intentional or an oversight? Is it ok to copy
the updated scripts to the scripts directory?

Thanks,
--
Tim, WD6AWP
<esc>:wq