[App_rpt-users] CW ID issues

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Sep 25 00:46:44 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I just noticed an oddity related to the ID timer. I have a new simplex 10m
FM node setup in rpt.conf as a "standard node" (not as a "remote base")
with duplex=0. In the usbradio.conf file, duplex=0 is set for this node as
well....This node won't ID unless its TX is already keyed when it is time
to ID. But, the asterisk screen indicates that it IS IDing properly--it
shows: "Playing 'xxxxx' (language 'en').......It just doesn't key the 10m
TX.

Note that this node is fully functional, otherwise. And, I'm using
app_rpt.c version 0.201 from svn. Oh, and I'm using an idrecording ulaw
audio file config'ed for the node in rpt.conf. Any ideas?

73, David kb4fxc