[App_rpt-users] Hello to everyone

Orland Lopez ki6lnx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:08:30 UTC 2009

I finally get to be where I can post questions, Comments  regarding  this
excellent software....Pheeew.

I wanted to let anyone know that if they are any Spanish Speaking Hams that
need assistance setting up their nodes I am more than happy to help. I've
been working with Jose in the Canary Islands, Spain, setting up their system
and we are just about done. For me this has been a learning experience
relearning the OS as I drifted away from it, but It is all coming back to
me.  I got my own system on one them IPAQ 500MHz computer with 512Meg of
memory running  rtpDir, yes yes  i know that sound cheap bur  funds are not
the greatest to get an URI at this very moment.  There are quite a few
things I dont get about the syntax used in most of the configuration files
but will read on past threads.  I want to thank the creators of this project
for all their effort in advancing RoIP.

--
Gracias y 73's
Hasta la Vista