[App_rpt-users] Disconnect problems

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Tue Apr 27 18:02:03 UTC 2010

Seems I recall seeing the "Disconnected from Asterisk server" when
Asterisk restarts.  I had this happen in the past after an upgrade where
it would periodically segfault every 10 minutes or so.   If you can
check the console,  there were messages shown in my case.   I ended up
reinstalling ACID which fixed the problem.

SP