[App_rpt-users] Atom temp

ke6sth at ke6sth.ampr.org ke6sth at ke6sth.ampr.org
Wed Aug 4 00:23:20 UTC 2010

Nice thing to have I use is gkrellm, I have the gkrellm server loaded on
all my boxes, and then I run the client on my Windows computer that I use
for my daily work and able to monitor those temps/voltage and most of the
system status of the linux box.

gkrellm uses lm_senors for its temp/volts/fan info.

gkrellm for windows http://www.srcbox.net/projects/gkrellm/
gkrellm for linux  http://gkrellm.net