[App_rpt-users] Atom temp

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Aug 3 22:55:56 UTC 2010

I was able to install lm-sensors and find the temperature readings.

They are on port ISA-290

Looks like a few of the readings are at different addresses that where expected -

For example the mobo and cpu temperatures are reversed

The board temp is 27.5 degrees C  (81.5 F) which is exactly where my temperature measurements yesterday predicted

and the CPU is 49 degrees C , so I suppose could expose this system to 10-20 C higher ambient before worrying much

Ken

PS:  lm-sensor just worked for me .. but I did find this reference that might be useful

www.question-defense.com/2010/03/24/lm_sensors-on-cent-os-5-4-how-to-get-and-install-the-coretemp-module