[App_rpt-users] Dialing Local Extensions

Jeff Lavoie - KB1SPH/WQEX694 kb1sph at wqex694.info
Wed Aug 4 02:41:38 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, I'm playing around with ACID and need some help (or a link to some help) with the autopatch.

By default there is a dialing plan in there to dial regular phone numbers through a trunk (yes I edited it and regular numbers work) but I want to be able to dial 1XX numbers (100-199) for local extensions.  Everything I have tried does not work.  I just keep getting the busy signal for the call not going through.  Now I know the trunk works and will accept these calls because the trunk is just my personal pbx running asterisk as well.  I have the repeater set up as an extension on the main PBX so that I could pick up a phone and dial the repeater if I wish.....which I haven't exactly figured out yet either.

So the two big questions would be:

1.) How do I make it so I can dial 1XX numbers through the already configured trunk?
2.) How can I make the repeater auto accept incoming calls....or maybe with a password?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff - KB1SPH / WQEX694