[App_rpt-users] FYI

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 02:20:15 UTC 2010

For those who are interested:

We (Steve RoDgers and I) are currently working on new releases of the ACID and Limey Linux
distros, as a pre-cursor to implementation of the new Allstar Link website and Portal system.

Our beta testing of the new site is pretty much over, so it should be coming fairly soon.
We have to complete the new releases of the distros, change some of the wording on
the beta site to be appropriate for the 'real' site, upgrade the server (poor thing, its
only a P4 at 2.4 Ghz with 1GB of RAM), and port the data.

Your existing installations will work just fine with the new system, with a slight modification
to how your system registers (actually its simply a matter of removing the 'A' from in front of
the node name in the iax.conf registration line(s), but dont do it until the new system is up).

All this info will be readily available from the main page of the new site.

Just thought you all would like to know.

JIM WB6NIL