[App_rpt-users] new system seems to be working, maybe

Jim Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Mon Aug 16 16:06:03 UTC 2010

Jim, glad you're back home and hope you're feeling better!

The link to download svn-trunk.tar.gz file (to update limey linux) isn't working, the file seems to be missing from the redirected link of https://allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz

Just to be clear, this is the correct way to update an *OLD* install of limey linux? (I don't have physical access to the machine to swap out the CF cards).

Jim, K6JWN