[App_rpt-users] new system seems to be working, maybe

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:22:53 UTC 2010

well it does now :-)

JIM

Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] new system seems to be working, maybe
From: nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:06:03 -0700
CC: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
To: telesistant at hotmail.com

Jim, glad you're back home and hope you're feeling better!
The link to download svn-trunk.tar.gz file (to update limey linux) isn't working, the file seems to be missing from the redirected link of https://allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz
Just to be clear, this is the correct way to update an *OLD* install of limey linux? (I don't have physical access to the machine to swap out the CF cards).
Jim, K6JWN

On Aug 16, 2010, at 7:44 AM, Jim Duuuude wrote:Well, all of the facilities (expect outbound autopatch, which I have not deal with as of yet)
seem to be working on the new system.

Please go ahead and sign up, get your servers set up and migrate your nodes.

There may still be some things that I havent yet found, but everything seems to be
working now.

JIM