[App_rpt-users] A few questions about migrating old nodes

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Aug 18 03:21:24 UTC 2010

I have a couple of questions on old node migration.

1) I have a box in London that has 2 nodes on it.

I have created a server for this box and attached the 2 nodes to it:
2379 and 2416.
On the stats page it shows both nodes in London, the location I assigned
the server.
I would like the 2379 node to show a different location.
How can I get it to show this?

Should I have set up a separate server for each node and set the
location I want to be displayed?
If this is the way to do that then how do I remove a node from the
server I setup?

2) At another site I have a box with 3 nodes, 2357, 27185 and 1801 a
private node.

When I make the server for this box do I need to attach the private node
as well as the other 2 nodes?
can I leave it off?

Thanks,

Jon VA3RQ