[App_rpt-users] Re-Registration

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 18 11:59:04 UTC 2010

  Kevin,
  I signed up Monday and waited for a "welcome email" for a little
while. Just try logging in using the account you setup and setup your
server, etc. My node was moved within a few minutes, and I just removed
the "A" in the iax.conf file and reloaded.

  Other than not being able to add my Echolink node in the new
configuration (its grayed out), everything is working.

Tony