[App_rpt-users] Re-Registration

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Wed Aug 18 13:17:09 UTC 2010

Tony, et al,

Others have reported they received their reply email very quickly -
which makes me think either my original request had gotten lost or the
reply was lost in transit.  I checked the obvious spam filters and
such.  I originally signed up a few weeks ago and that registration came
very quickly (within a few hours) but I have not gotten a reply back on
this one.

So, to clarify, I registered on the new web server and have not received
anything back.  I have two other friends that have done the same, with
like results.

Should I try to register again?

Thanks,
Kevin